One of my passions is teaching workshops and classes. I enjoy connecting with people and seeing them realize their dreams and potential, as well as following up with them to see how far they have come. If you would like to hire me to facilitate a workshop for your community group or church, connect with me today.
Some workshops that are my favorites:
- Get Started Writing Your Book! This workshop focuses on how to get out of your own way when it comes to writing your own book. Too many people think they don’t have the right resources but in today’s online culture, we have more than enough resources for everyone to make their dream of writing a book a reality. I share with you how to get going and the expenses I believe are worth planning for if you would like to publish a quality book.
- Before Your After: Living in Today by Exploring Your Past and Future. This workshop focuses on living life fully in the moment while considering where you have been and where you want to go. Too many of us get stuck in the past or planning for the future and because of it we are missing out on today.
- Becoming You: Understanding Who You Are and Loving Her. This workshop is for women who are struggling with insecurity and identity and need to grasp the basics of who God says we are and applying those statements to what we currently look like, what we do for work, how we parent, etc.
- Your Best Year: Vision Boarding and Goal Setting for Results. This workshop is typically done in December or January and is a way of helping you set goals for the year as well as put those goals into a picture that you keep in front of you all year. It is best when we have a group of friends who make it a party and truly aren’t afraid to speak up for what they want. We have a LOT of fun and even shed some tears as we realize goals that have been dreams deferred.
- Online Classes will be coming in 2019. I realize that many people don’t have schedules that allow them to leave the house, so I am working on making my workshops available through online classes so there is more room for you take them in a way that better fits with your schedule. Look for a schedule of classes in March 2019 to begin in Spring 2019.